If you are searching for a dentist in the Schererville, you have come to the right place. At Schererville Family Dentistry, our dentists and experienced staff work with families and patients of all ages to provide comprehensive dental care in a comfortable, caring environment. Combined with state-of-the-art technologies, comfortable offices and flexible hours, it is easy to see why patients love calling Schererville Family Dentistry their dental home.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
or fill out the form on this page.
Our Dental Services
Our dentists provide a full range of dental services to keep your teeth healthy throughout your lifetime. These include:
- Bonding. Correct minor dental flaws, such as chips and discoloration.
- Crowns and bridges. Repair damaged or missing teeth with dental crowns and bridges.
- Dental cleaning. Twice-yearly professional cleanings are essential for keeping teeth and gums looking and feeling great
- Dentures. Restore missing teeth with natural-looking, custom-made dentures.
- Extractions. Gentle tooth removal may be performed if the tooth cannot be saved by a root canal or other dental procedure.
- Fillings. Restore and strengthen teeth damaged by cavities.
- Implant restoration. Durable implants mimic a tooth’s natural root to create a long-lasting, natural-looking tooth replacement.
- Oral hygiene. Twice-daily brushing and regular flossing are the best ways to keep dental issues at bay.
- Night guards. Protect teeth from damage and alleviate pain or tension caused by frequent teeth grinding.
- Root canal. Save a tooth with a severely infected pulp and prevent the infection from causing painful abscesses.
- Sealants. A thin coating is bonded to the back surfaces of teeth help guard against cavities.
- Whitening. A quick and easy treatment to remove stains and enhance your smile’s appearance.
- Wisdom teeth. Third molars may need removed to prevent problems, such as impaction or overcrowding.
- Invisalign. Clear, removable aligners straighten teeth comfortably and discreetly.
- Veneers. Ultra-thin porcelain shells bond to the front of teeth to mask dental blemishes.
- Periodontal care. Treatment to manage gum disease and prevent further damage, such as tooth loss.
- Sedation Dentistry. Allows fearful patients to relax comfortably while teeth are given the attention they need.
Whether you’re in need of a simple cleaning or a full-mouth restoration, Schererville and Chesterton Family Dentistry has the dental care services you and your family need.
Our dentists and staff cater to kids and have years of experience treating the unique dental needs of young patients. We take the time to educate children and their parents on the importance of good oral hygiene habits and provide many preventative services to protect kids from future dental problems. Learn more about our pediatric dental care.
Dental emergencies happen. When they do, our dentists are here for you — day or night — to help you manage oral pain and ultimately save your natural teeth. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call our office for instructions on how to care for your teeth. Learn more about our emergency dental services.
Contact Us Today
We would love to meet with you and discuss your goals for dental care. To learn more, contact our practice today at 219.322.3232 to set up an appointment. We look forward to partnering with you and your family to achieve your healthiest teeth and brightest smiles.